The Original Cat Flap Fitter
Your pets are happy, because we keep our customers happy
Celebrating 11 Years Founded October 2007
07434 156 070
Some of the places we Install cat flaps in:
- UPVC panels; both existing and replacement panels, all our replacement panels are reinforced
- Double glazed glass units; In all double glazed doors, including patio and french doors
- External walls; cavity, solid brick, breeze block and rendered
- Wooden Doors
- Composite doors; both steel and UPVC skinned
Reasons why you should choose us to fit your cat flap:
- I was a window and door fitter for 25 years. The last 11 years I've used all my skills and knowledge gained in the glass & door industry. to fitting cat flaps and dog doors!
- We are not an emergency glazier, we are a small company who specialize in fitting cat flaps
- We keep our costs down and pass the saving on to our customers
- You only speak to Colin on the phone and Peter via email. We are also the fitters. So you can feel confident about the advice and costing we offer you!
- We offer a free upgrade, if before 3 months you realize you need a microchip reading cat flap. All you pay is the difference between the costs of the cat flaps,
- Don't just take our word for it, click here to read what our customers say
If you require a cat flap in a double glazed glass unit, the glass will have to be replaced with a new double glazed glass unit and this can take up to a week from measuring to fitting
Peace of mind:
We only use toughened glass in all replacement Double glazed units
Call Colin on 07434156070 or Click here to email Peter
What a great service, delivered and installed in no time, clear glass, efficient and so friendly,
much more of a pleasant service than with working with a big chain, it was a friendly service, on first name basis.
The cat flap was fitted and it look amazing, brilliant job highly recommend this service.
Tracie, Northants (cat flap Colin travelled from London twice)
20th Febuary 2019
Sharon East London
Colin fitted my cat flap today and I'm thrilled with the result. It was quite an unorthodox request (a cat flap going through a wide pillar), but Colin was happy to talk it through and ensure we came to an unobtrusive solution that works in the aesthetics of the room. I'm sure the cats will be equally as happy with it!
Something for your website!
Excellent service - I found the website through Google and am very glad I did! Colin came and measured up really quickly and then fitted the cat flap into our glass panel door soon after. He also fixed the door lock and the patio doors which were jamming with no hassle! Would definitely recommend.
All the best with the business.
Jo (Brighton, West Sussex)
click here to read about our cat flap wall fitting service