CAT FLAP FITTING
Through walls, doors, UPVC panels, and double-glazed units in your area
Celebrating 16 Years Founded October 2007
07434 156 070
Some of the places we Install cat flaps in:
- UPVC panels: both existing and replacement panels, all our replacement panels are reinforced
- Double-glazed glass units: In all double-glazed doors, including patio and French doors
- External walls: cavity, solid brick, breeze block, and rendered
- Wooden Doors
- Composite doors, both steel and UPVC skinned,
Reasons why you should choose us to fit your cat flap:
- I was a window and door fitter for 25 years. In the last 17 years, I've used all my skills and knowledge gained in the glass & door industry. To fitting cat flaps and dog doors!
- We are not an emergency glazier; we are a small company specializing in fitting cat flaps.
- We keep our costs down and pass the savings to our customers
- You only speak to Colin on the phone and Peter via email; we are also the fitters. So you can feel confident about the advice and cost we offer you!
- We offer a free upgrade within three months of fitting if you realize you need a microchip reading cat flap. All you pay is the difference in the costs of the cat flaps,
- Don't just take our word for it; click here to read what our customers say.
If you require a cat flap in a double-glazed glass unit, we will need to change it to a new one, which can take up to ten days from measuring to fitting.
Peace of mind:
We only use toughened glass in all replacement Double-glazed units.
What a great service! Delivered and installed in no time, clear glass, efficient and so friendly,
much more pleasant service than with working with a big chain, it was friendly service, on a first-name basis.
The cat flap was fitted, and it looks amazing; brilliant job. I highly recommend this service.
Tracie, Northants (cat flap Colin travelled from London twice)
20th February 2019
Sharon East London
I'm thrilled with the result; Colin fitted my cat flap today. It was quite an unorthodox request (a cat flap going through a wide pillar), but Colin was happy to discuss it and ensure we came to an unobtrusive solution that worked for the room's aesthetics. I'm sure the cats will be equally as happy with it!
Something for your website!
Excellent service - I found the website through Google and am very glad I did! Colin came and measured up quickly and then fitted the cat flap into our glass panel door soon after. He also fixed the door lock and the patio doors which were jamming with no hassle! Would recommend.
All the best with the business.
Jo (Brighton, West Sussex)
Click here to read about our cat flap wall fitting service